- Ensure you are in a quiet environment when taking the test, free from potential distractions or interruptions.
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you are able to at least attempt each of the questions within the time allowed.
- Read each question carefully and thoroughly, taking in all elements.
- Focus on addressing each question individually.
- If you are unsure of an answer – attempt to find the correct option by using a process of elimination, eliminating those options that are definitely incorrect.
- If there are no penalties for wrong answers, take an educated guess, even if you are not sure. Mark the question that you are unsure of and come back to it later if you have time.
- If you finish early and have time to spare, go back and check your responses.
Safety Awareness Information Safety Awareness Sample Questions Safety Awareness Practice Test